Defuse Hacks
SHIT FGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHRUH

i got hacked

View previous topic View next topic Go down

i got hacked

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:24 pm

i am so sorry about all of this but someone hacked me i did not sent them messages or do anything thanks hope you understand sorry

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: i got hacked

Post by Tec on Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:05 am

this is true we are investigating around and when we find who is responsable then .... They Will Recive A Perma IP Ban
avatar
Tec
Administrator
Awesome
Wizard

Administrator  Awesome  Wizard

Posts : 74
I am gay I am gay : 11
Join date : 2012-02-23

View user profile http://defusehacks.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: i got hacked

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:03 pm

Tec wrote:this is true we are investigating around and when we find who is responsable then .... They Will Recive A Perma IP Ban
thanks mate

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: i got hacked

Post by Cake on Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:09 pm

I will look into it & investigate. But you have to take into consideration if the hacker was to return...
avatar
Cake
Administrator Gold Member Developer Shoutbox Moderater Community Manager
Administrator Gold Member Developer Shoutbox Moderater Community Manager

Posts : 71
I am gay I am gay : 0
Join date : 2012-03-04
Location : DH Forum HQ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i got hacked

Post by Tank on Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:16 pm

Check your anti-virus and see if you have a keylogger
Make sure you don't share any of your account details
I would reccomend having a very strong password with symbols, numbers and characters only availabe if you go onto MS Word or something.
avatar
Tank
SMALL DICK FAGS
SMALL DICK FAGS

Posts : 56
I am gay I am gay : 10
Join date : 2012-02-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i got hacked

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:29 pm

Cake wrote:I will look into it & investigate. But you have to take into consideration if the hacker was to return...
true i did change my email and password to a harder one hope that is ok

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: i got hacked

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:29 pm

Tank wrote:Check your anti-virus and see if you have a keylogger
Make sure you don't share any of your account details
I would reccomend having a very strong password with symbols, numbers and characters only availabe if you go onto MS Word or something.
thanks i will try that

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: i got hacked

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum