Defuse Hacks
SHIT FGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHRUH

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Defuse Hacks
SHIT FGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHRUH
Defuse Hacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Lucid Dream And How To Get In One

Go down

A Lucid Dream And How To Get In One Empty A Lucid Dream And How To Get In One

Post by Tec Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:46 pm

What is a Lucid Dream?
A Lucid Dream is a dream in which you know you are dreaming allowing you to have full control over it and choose what you do. You can do whatever you want, whether that be flying or being God.

Methods on how to enter these

1: The most common

2: Credit to Inspiration on HF

Actively involving your mind in a specific visualization can be even more effective because it provides the mind with ready-made scenery for your dream. As you lie in bed, visualize yourself walking along a path in the location of your choice. It may be a path in a lush forest, a path down a spiral staircase, a long corridor within a large mansion, or any other path that allows you to explore your surroundings as you move deeper and deeper into the setting you have created within your mind. Maintain your conscious awareness as you observe the details of your environment, even as you fall asleep. Repeat the "I am dreaming" affirmation as you explore the scene within your visualization, and eventually that visualization may transition into a dream.

More help on Lucid Dreaming

A few tips and suggestions

It's best done in REM (Rapid Eye Moment) This is your last hours of sleep and when you dream. If your struggling, set an alarm for 2 hours before you normally wake. Then try to do it.

They say stay away from mirrors, apparently they can give you third limbs and s*** like that.

Sex is bad in lucid dreams, I'll say no more.

It is common too see demons and other scary stuff whilst almost in the lucid dream, stay calm. Move? and you ruin it your body moves then your mind knows your awake and you will be back to square one.
Tec
Tec
Administrator
Awesome
Wizard

Administrator  Awesome  Wizard

I am gay I am gay : 11

https://defusehacks.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

A Lucid Dream And How To Get In One Empty Re: A Lucid Dream And How To Get In One

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:22 pm

i am flying
then i wake up Sad

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum