Defuse Hacks
SHIT FGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHRUH

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Defuse Hacks
SHIT FGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHRUH
Defuse Hacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MW3 Glitch Tutorial: Unlimited Gun Glitch

3 posters

Go down

MW3 Glitch Tutorial: Unlimited Gun Glitch Empty MW3 Glitch Tutorial: Unlimited Gun Glitch

Post by Austin. Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:17 pm

Quick summary: Buy any type of sentry turret and make sure you have a teammate. This glitch cannot be done on solo mode. Knife your teammate 4-5 times until he goes down and then revive him. Just before he is about to be revived, quickly pull out your sentry turret. You will then lose all your current weapons and have nothing on you. Run to the weapons shop and all the weapons will be available for you to purchase. You can repeat this glitch as many times as you want for different guns but you will need a sentry turret each time. Destroy your remaining sentry turret to repeat this glitch. SO WHY NOT GO TRY IT TODAY!!!Very Happy

AuStIn~
Austin.
Austin.
Gold Member
Gold Member

I am gay I am gay : 2

Back to top Go down

MW3 Glitch Tutorial: Unlimited Gun Glitch Empty Re: MW3 Glitch Tutorial: Unlimited Gun Glitch

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:18 pm

nice post mate

Back to top Go down

MW3 Glitch Tutorial: Unlimited Gun Glitch Empty Re: MW3 Glitch Tutorial: Unlimited Gun Glitch

Post by Tank Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:22 pm

Good and simple tutorial Very Happy
Tank
Tank
SMALL DICK FAGS
SMALL DICK FAGS

I am gay I am gay : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:17 pm

Nice Smile Repped up Because I know you haven't copy and pasted it Smile Nice job!
Cake
Cake
Administrator Gold Member Developer Shoutbox Moderater Community Manager
Administrator Gold Member Developer Shoutbox Moderater Community Manager

I am gay I am gay : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum